Membrane Roofing System
The custom prefabricated, reinforced thermoplastic membrane roofing system Precision Roofing installs comes in rolls up to 2,500 square feet which means only 15% of seams are done during installation. This membrane expands and contracts with temperature changes, eliminating the risk of roof leaks. This system can help buildings obtain LEED® and LEED-EB credits.
The cool zone white surface delivers 87% reflectivity which reduces energy costs.
PVC Membrane Benefits
- Watertight integrity
- Some of the highest Energy Star® ratings
- Doesn’t require solvents nor adhesives to insall
- Chemical resistant
- Withstands hihg winds
- Withstands harsh weather and temperature extremes
- Virtually maintenance free
- Backed by a comprehensive, transferrable warranty that extends up to 15-20 years on label and materials